A10 Clinical Research
Provides FDA approved turn-key clinical trial solutions, from management to research studies and clinical testing, contributing to the health and well being of patients.
- Determines the safety and efficacy of medications, devices, diagnostic products and treatment.
- Tests how new medical approaches work in humans in order to find improved methods to prevent, screen for, diagnose or treat diseases.
- Performs studies to answer questions about certain diseases or health issues.
A10 Clinical Care
Operates and manages eco-friendly on-site occupational health clinics for employees and their families by conducting routine medical care, health-management counseling, generic medicines and lab exams conveniently at the client’s work location.
- Controls ongoing cost increases in employer healthcare benefits.
- Provides trained clinical professionals focused on improving employee health.
- Provides early intervention, diagnosis and improved clinical outcomes to produce healthier, better-educated, highly productive employees.
A10 Clinical Government
Provides research and technical expertise to governments in the areas of health and pharmaceuticals:
- Supports research for governmental studies involving chronic and acute diseases, health promotion and maintenance, symptom management, health disparities, care giving, self-management, and the end of life.
- Provides up-to-date information through conducting federally supported clinical trials for a wide range of diseases and conditions.
A10 Clinical Financial Management
Centralizes financial functions throughout the clinical study and trial process:
- Manage financial health of trials (actual spend vs. plan analysis)
- Manage trial cost approval and tracking
- Develop overall trial budget
- Determine site budgets for conducting clinical trials and rollout
- Organize management of clinical grants
- Support financial development and forecasting of trials
- Consolidate financial function among groups
- Serve as a single point of contact
A10 Clinical International
Global client clinical support services:
- Develops international coalitions dedicated to identifying and replicating successful community-based solutions to improve health conditions and disease prevention.
- Provides a wide range of research services to speed up the drug research and development process for pharmaceutical, biotech, and nutraceutical companies interested in conducting clinical trials overseas.
A10 Special Payroll Services
Provides clients with the opportunity to quickly on-board personnel while placing the resource on A10’s payroll, which allows our clients to utilize the skills of former employees, retirees, contractors, or seasonal and temporary employees.
- Provides back-office support and payroll funding to clients, while offering minimal liability for contract personnel.
- Provides human resources, payroll and benefit administration solutions.
- Funds and prepares the payroll as well as assumes all mandatory tax and legal liabilities.
- Enables a company to resource “as-needed and when-needed” without adding employees to its payroll.
A10 Clinical Career Coaching
The A10 Clinical Career Coaching Team can develop a program to help you exceed your career goals. We are specialists in the Clinical Arena with contracts in international pharmaceutical companies, Clinical Research institutions and leading biotech firms.
- Reviews and updates your resume.
- Reviews and updates your cover letter.
- Personalized one-on-one or group clinical-career coaching.